I have an assignment due on thusday,
a report to submit on fri
and a math test tmr.
school's becoming a total drag.
I've suddenly gained enlightenment.
its like, someone does something bad to you,
you get hurt and then you realise that that its not worth it because that person's fucked up in the head.
that's why all they want to do is fuck you upside down and inside out. its like, they wanna(literally) fuck your eyes or something.
so whats the deal?
finally, I understand this cruelty.
and I'm motivated and determined to put them all down and bring myself up at the same time,
until they wanna kiss the sole of my foot.
please go n kill yourself if you really think I'm that dumb :)
so I secretly bear a grudge and no one knows.
I'm a pro.
a report to submit on fri
and a math test tmr.
school's becoming a total drag.
I've suddenly gained enlightenment.
its like, someone does something bad to you,
you get hurt and then you realise that that its not worth it because that person's fucked up in the head.
that's why all they want to do is fuck you upside down and inside out. its like, they wanna(literally) fuck your eyes or something.
so whats the deal?
finally, I understand this cruelty.
and I'm motivated and determined to put them all down and bring myself up at the same time,
until they wanna kiss the sole of my foot.
please go n kill yourself if you really think I'm that dumb :)
so I secretly bear a grudge and no one knows.
I'm a pro.