winkeng was over-reacting when he blew his top at me and left us.
I flipped because he's always rude and loud and it has become so natural to him, he does it without realising it and then, HE ACCUSES ME OF RAISING MY VOICE AT HIM.
so this is where we say, familiarity breeds contempt(fuck this please?).
for the first in a very long time, I am pissed at him again.
I am trying to use a nice tone here because I don't want knighty to tell me to remove this portion of my entry.
yes, I have attained the highest level of anger management already.
I'm not going to rant.
the weekend was great though.
despite of wk's ridiculous behaviour.
caleb, azfar, my baby and I went to watch pan's labriynth at cine.
we give it four glittering stars :)
and just now, baby and I went to watch kungfu mahjong because we've run out of movies to watch.
they are not producing enough movies :D
I love spending the day with my darling.

kiss me goodnight!
I flipped because he's always rude and loud and it has become so natural to him, he does it without realising it and then, HE ACCUSES ME OF RAISING MY VOICE AT HIM.
so this is where we say, familiarity breeds contempt(fuck this please?).
for the first in a very long time, I am pissed at him again.
I am trying to use a nice tone here because I don't want knighty to tell me to remove this portion of my entry.
yes, I have attained the highest level of anger management already.
I'm not going to rant.
the weekend was great though.
despite of wk's ridiculous behaviour.
caleb, azfar, my baby and I went to watch pan's labriynth at cine.
we give it four glittering stars :)
and just now, baby and I went to watch kungfu mahjong because we've run out of movies to watch.
they are not producing enough movies :D
I love spending the day with my darling.
kiss me goodnight!