2.17.2007

10 days for the laptop to be well again

thanks to my sweetheart, my laptop was brought to the service centre which is located at jurong. he dragged me out of bed(literally) this morning after about four hours of beauty sleep.
we reached acer at like what, 830am. and we were the first to reach.

the reunion dinner at my aunt's house was awesome.
we had the usual -steamboat. and I stole two pieces of bakua. haha.

I miss my baby boy.
I can't wait to see him wear the clothes I chose for him!

last night, we finally got to meet wk again,
after more than two weeks of training in india.
we watched ghost rider and it was a really cool movie.
its kinda like the most-anticipated movie of the year(which just started).

a few minutes more to the official start of the chinese new year.
I wanna wear my new clothes.
I wanna see my baby in his new clothes.
I wanna get hong baos.

gong xi fa cai.
only with cai, then we can shop for more clothes ;)