location: IT1-06-61
break time.
Good afternoon people, how's monday coming along?
for me, its been rather good since I haven't done much other than sitting in the lecture theater for four hours listening(not really) to the lecturers.
I realised that my progression for web design assignment is too slow because everyone is almost done and I bearly started.
dear zhengyi forgot to bring the software so I can't do it at home tonight :(
finally, the last assignment to be completed. so I am glad.
I'm looking forward to chinese new year.
but the thing is, the final exam starts on the same week, on friday.
I think this is so unfair.
why don't they make the exams straight after deepavali or hari raya?
dammit, I thought this is like a racial harmonious country.
so bloody fucking unfair and its such a wet blanket.
can you imagine this?.. you go to your ah mah's house with the whole of your entire clan there having fun playing poker, eating sweets and pineapple tarts and you see your favourite uncle arriving. you run to him and wish him a loud "gong hei fat choi" and when he takes fat red packet out of his pocket and instead of feeling estatic, you feel worried because you should be preparing for computer mathematic. and instead of looking at the red packet given to you, you start to imagine how difficult its going to be for you to pass because you are not well-prepared.
I think its ridiculous. they might as well do it on the day itself.
right now, I'm freezing to death in this lab.
and I am waiting for knighty who is taking so long to reach school.
where is my JBboy?!
WHERE IS MY JB-BOY?!
break time.
Good afternoon people, how's monday coming along?
for me, its been rather good since I haven't done much other than sitting in the lecture theater for four hours listening(not really) to the lecturers.
I realised that my progression for web design assignment is too slow because everyone is almost done and I bearly started.
dear zhengyi forgot to bring the software so I can't do it at home tonight :(
finally, the last assignment to be completed. so I am glad.
I'm looking forward to chinese new year.
but the thing is, the final exam starts on the same week, on friday.
I think this is so unfair.
why don't they make the exams straight after deepavali or hari raya?
dammit, I thought this is like a racial harmonious country.
so bloody fucking unfair and its such a wet blanket.
can you imagine this?.. you go to your ah mah's house with the whole of your entire clan there having fun playing poker, eating sweets and pineapple tarts and you see your favourite uncle arriving. you run to him and wish him a loud "gong hei fat choi" and when he takes fat red packet out of his pocket and instead of feeling estatic, you feel worried because you should be preparing for computer mathematic. and instead of looking at the red packet given to you, you start to imagine how difficult its going to be for you to pass because you are not well-prepared.
I think its ridiculous. they might as well do it on the day itself.
right now, I'm freezing to death in this lab.
and I am waiting for knighty who is taking so long to reach school.
where is my JBboy?!
WHERE IS MY JB-BOY?!