caleb, brand, knighty and I went on yet another camping trip on wednesday.
actually, we planned to go on thursday but after buying the stuff from giant on wednesday, we decided to camp straight away.
it was fun in the sun, and rain too.
we tortured red commando ants for a few hours and killed green beetles(I did not participate in killing the beetles cus I was too afraid).
almost everything we ate was from the can.
I need to detox!
ray got his new pimped up ride and so, he drove us to katong to play cs.
I didn't quite like the ride though.
bff xinyue got me donuts from donut factory.
she decided to get 12 of them for me because she felt that only buying 24(the max) donuts will make up for the 2 hours she spent waiting.
the donuts tasted like donuts I have never tasted in the longest time.
because usually, I buy donuts from 7-11 which I know, suck big time.
I conclude that my week was awesome, minus the fight I had with my bro and my mom.