3.27.2007

okay, yesterday was a crazily awesome day.
I had six hours of sleep the previous night before hitting the gym with knighty and caleb.
we all had a low fat dinner and decided to go home for one hour to watch tv and take a shower before meeting up again to slack. and we slacked for hours until brandon decided to invite us over to his house to play mahjong. that was at 12mn. unfortunately, his dad chased us out of the house on the context of the unearthly hour. actually, we didn't even step into his house. we said our goodbyes left brandon's house and started to wonder what's there for us to do. and all we could think of is to do lame shit like wear our helmets the wrong way and take a group picture together at the void-deck. passerbys were giving us the what-the-fuck face but what else can we do? 3 lonely young adults on vacation with nothing to do! we gave brandon about 40 miss calls, delibrately(we called, let it rang for less than one sec and hung up and called again and repeated the cycle). we wanted him to come down and meet us at the void-deck to think with us. we were talking and talking and I suggested that we go camping. and they were like "YEAH MAN! we shall camp! go back and take our tents and ground sheet and all the camping things". we went to the nearest 7-11 to get our food rations and stole a can of cocktail sausages, then, we decided to go changi beach. we reached there at 1 am. I just got home and I'm fucking exausted. I need to rest my muscles and shut my tired eyes... photos will be up as soon as brandon sends them to me.

till then!


we're young, impulsive and crazy.