3.14.2007

today ended pretty quickly.
knighty and I got home at about five this morning
and we slept from about six to like eleven something.
we were at JB doing the usual -petrol, ciggs, and dvds.
we watch music and lyrics too and I certainly enjoyed it.
I have been using my new plasma tv a lot lately, watching discovery: travel and living and mtv.

I read a notice that electricity will be cut off from nine to one later because of some big construction and I am feeling the pre-no-electricity-is-fucked-up feeling. what am I going to do?
I wanna watch my tv and play my games and use my computer and listen to sov!
and no aircon and fan means no sleep.
no tv means no entertainment.
no computer too.
no boyfriend cus he has to go for some 'further tests' for the diver thingy. mega pout.
no nothing. no ps2.
hah, but I have psp ;)
thank baby for psp.

I'll prolly bring my lappy down to macdonalds so that I can surf and eat some breakfast,
and use some air-con.
but what's there to surf?

argh. my icecream will melt.
argh. my HL milk will turn bad.
:(

don't, please don't take away my electricty.