4.09.2007

HELLO! I'M BACK!

I'm back from a sunnier (duty-free)island, langkawi.
the trip was awesome. we were trippin' most of the time, haha.
there wasn't much to buy because the shops are so old.. we had alot of ciggs, liquor and something that'll make you happy and high.
we took more than 10 hours to reach the island because we took a break in KL and watched meet the robinsons at the new cineplex in times square(whatever the shopping mall is called.. I can't recall). it was a great show, prolly the best animated movie I watched ever. and we set off to our destination after a good snack-break at secret recipe. we got our stash from KL, by the way.
we reach langkawi at around 10 in the morning I think and rented a car and drove to pentai cenang to look for a budget resthouse along the beach. we managed to find one after hours. the first day in langkawi passed quickly as we unpacked and settled down in our rooms. the best thing about our room is we're only like 40 steps away from the sea side, cool right?
beer's dirt cheap so we went to look for a bar to relax the first night.
the second day was the day when we did all the sea activities. we kayaked to another island and played the jet ski. it was a whole day of fun under the sun. not forgetting, me and knighty got rescued by a life guard person and took a jet ski back to shore.
because caleb and azfar rented a spoiled kayak and caleb was so clumsy, knighty and I swopped kayaks with them. the spoiled boat gave way in the middle of the sea and they all left us (what bastards!) and so, we had to SWIM ALL THE WAY FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA BACK TO SHORE. we were struggling, holding the kayak and desperately trying to swim with the over-sized life-vest.
the third day was bad for me because the guys wanted to climb a mountain to reach a water fall. I was afraid. and I refused to go into the water. I didn't even wanna climb in the first place.
the forth day which was the last was short. knighty and I woke up at 8 and went for a stroll by the beach then the other woke up and we had our last breakfast before packing up and hitting the duty-free shop and going home. I bought about 80RM worth of chocolates for my family and friends and of course, myself but it all melted under the crazy hot sun :(

I reached home this morning, after 10 hours of bus ride.

so there, langkawi trip.
chocolates galore.