"you make me wanna cry.."

I woke up at 8:30 this morning and reached school at 10 for a semester briefing which was completely useless and lame. I feel so cheated. I could have had more sleep.
I didn't do nything much today. just did a bit of decluttering and arranging.
and my bookshelf is finally done, credits to knighty. without him, I wouldn't be able to do my room. I owe him, big time. he has been doing so much work that he lost weight, really.
my room is still in a mess because I haven't finished packing because I am too lazy.
the thought about having to wake up early for school from monday onwards makes me feel sleepy. how I hate waking up early, how I hate tutorials, how I hate projects and OH, how I hate exams.
I'm feeling pissed right at this moment because of you, baby boy.
why did you switch off your phone and refuse to call me back?!
I give you ten minutes, you better call me or I'll not talk to you ever!