PET SHOP BOYS

alrights, I'm off for my hot tea now.
*waves*
finally, I'm done with the two submissions.
I had two presentations. one went pretty well,
the other was awful.
wednesdays should be happy because I have only one tutorial for only one hour
but my baby's busy with work, I end up feeling lonely.
I smoke more on wednesdays too.
I really need to study hard for this term test since I swore to myself in the name of my own that I'll get better grades this semester. alot of pressure and heavy workload but I think I'm still managing.
I bought a new thumbdrive for myself yesterday and whoo! I love it.
its 1GB and has a retractable usb connector. I love it, I love it.
I was so paranoid about losing my new thumb today, I kept checking my pencil case to see if its still there. wahahaha.
until now, I can't remember wheres my old thumb. The lucky fucker person who found it should really count his luck because I just reformatted it.
oh my god, I'm sucha a geek.
I had two presentations. one went pretty well,
the other was awful.
wednesdays should be happy because I have only one tutorial for only one hour
but my baby's busy with work, I end up feeling lonely.
I smoke more on wednesdays too.
I really need to study hard for this term test since I swore to myself in the name of my own that I'll get better grades this semester. alot of pressure and heavy workload but I think I'm still managing.
I bought a new thumbdrive for myself yesterday and whoo! I love it.
its 1GB and has a retractable usb connector. I love it, I love it.
I was so paranoid about losing my new thumb today, I kept checking my pencil case to see if its still there. wahahaha.
until now, I can't remember wheres my old thumb. The lucky fucker person who found it should really count his luck because I just reformatted it.
oh my god, I'm sucha a geek.
alrights, I'm off for my hot tea now.
*waves*