see, when you're alone at home with almost nothing (interesting) to do,
you end up thinking about many random things.
like me, I'm starting to imagine my life after my boyfriend enlists into the army.
I have tried so many times to divert my thoughts to something happier and telling myself that we still have five months.
but now, we're left with only four.
life's going to be lonely and difficult without my pillar of support. no one will be there to hug me to sleep and no one's gonna kiss me in the morning.
No one can replace the position of this wonderful boyfriend, no one ever will. because he is different. he gives me everything I need, he loves me like no other.
I miss him so much. without him, nothing is interesting. without him, I can do nothing.
because I need him to be with me, to support me.
I am gonna miss you so much, baby boy.
its beyond description. this feeling I get everything I think about it.
you end up thinking about many random things.
like me, I'm starting to imagine my life after my boyfriend enlists into the army.
I have tried so many times to divert my thoughts to something happier and telling myself that we still have five months.
but now, we're left with only four.
life's going to be lonely and difficult without my pillar of support. no one will be there to hug me to sleep and no one's gonna kiss me in the morning.
No one can replace the position of this wonderful boyfriend, no one ever will. because he is different. he gives me everything I need, he loves me like no other.
I miss him so much. without him, nothing is interesting. without him, I can do nothing.
because I need him to be with me, to support me.
I am gonna miss you so much, baby boy.
its beyond description. this feeling I get everything I think about it.