Happy Birthday
I didn't study today because I felt really unwell this morning.
and today was my grandmother's birthday celebration.
the chocolate fudge cake was very nice but sinful -I had 3(!) slices, omg.


my favourite niece.
my notorious nephew who drinks alot of coke.
and I made a collage of the pictures we took during azfar's birthday house party last night.
last night was great.
great food and lots of liqour.
I really had alot of fun and I'm sure everyone else did.
we just didn't like the presence of ______(fill it up!).
I didn't study today because I felt really unwell this morning.
and today was my grandmother's birthday celebration.
the chocolate fudge cake was very nice but sinful -I had 3(!) slices, omg.
last night was great.
great food and lots of liqour.
I really had alot of fun and I'm sure everyone else did.
we just didn't like the presence of ______(fill it up!).
I can't believe I went to play cs just now despite knowing that I don't know much about the subject I'm gonna sit for tomorrow! I'm unforgivable.
diet tomorrow.
sleep now.
