6.19.2007

I'm stronger than what you think.


I have been thinking the whole evening, about what was written.
it certainly made an impact on my feelings and it didn't feel good at all.
I know the ulterior motive of the person who said those things was to hurt me or destroy the relationship I have with my boyfriend, or both. she certainly have achieved that.
okay, take it as my boyfriend really did that to connie.
and take it as you're doing me a favour by telling me the truth.
sorry connie,
and thank you stranger.
by telling me that my boyfriend fingered connie at pasir ris park does not only hurt me but also, hurt connie. you are ruining her reputation.
I'm sure she was willing to let him do it to her, right? then, doesn't it make her sound cheap?
or are you suggesting that connie doesn't mind.

the love my boyfriend and I share is true.
it won't be shaken by comments from unknown people.
connie was with him before, and it has already passed.
now, he's back with me and he loves me with all his heart.
you may give judgement about his love but who knows better than myself?
after a lot of thinking, I realised how silly I was to be sad over your comment.
because I have no reason to believe you.

if you call her darling then you really shouldn't say this in public.
if you're her friend, you should protect her.
so please, if you have issues, you can come to me directly.
or I believe if connie wants me to know about his "dirty secret" with her, she'll tell me herself.

anyway, I know your disgusting secret too :)
because my boyfriend lives with me.
I see him every morning, everyday and we're together no matter where we are.
if he really was at pasir ris park, fingering her, I should be there witnessing it.


a real relationship is trusting and long-loving.
its understanding and forgiving.
it not a game.
gettit?