6.01.2007


I spent the whole day doing the mosiac yesterday at mcCafe.
fortunately, my baby helped me with it.
we smoked there, dined there, talked there, drank there, ate there and we nearly freeze to death there.
then we went to club with the the bros at velvet dragon at about 11 and played cs after that.
after we got home from cs at 5, my boyfriend initiated to help me complete the mosiac.
so he stayed up until 8.30 this morning.
if its not for him, I'll not be able to submit it on time this morning because I overslept.
so poor baby only had 2 hours of sleep today :(
he did this for me because he wants me to have the energy to pay attention in class and have energy to study today. so I'm not going to let his effort go into waste, I'm going to study soon.
I'm just gonna take a long refreshing bath first before going to mcCafe to meet zhengyee to study together.

till then.


I love you, baby boy.
and that's enough said, right?
because no one understands us since this love is only between the both of us.