6.20.2007

People can question my choices, accuse me of things, but my real work and my integrity will [win] out

we made a few mistakes along our way.
mistakes that were grave, mistakes that took toll in our love.
we were so young when I fell in love with you.
and you were too young to understand that my love was true.
when people say they know how I feel, I know they do not exactly know
because who would have known better than you?
I don't expect a love that is magical,
I only want a love that is special and real.
and I've got that now and I'm grateful to you.
seven years, I've known you and I never regretted loving you the way I do.
no matter what they may say, nothing can ever change my love for you.
and no matter what they kind of ways they may resort to make me lose faith in you,
we know they will never succeed.
our love is built by fighting hard and perservering through obstacles and hardship, it is matured and strong.
we do not need to convince anyone how deep and true our love for each other is because its only between the both of us.
for every past mistakes you've made, I forgive you because I know that you forgave my mistakes too.
one day, we're going to get married and lead a blissful life and its still going to be about the both of us.
so there's really no need for us to answer to anyone about what happened or whats going to happen for us.

baby, I vow to love you for as long as we may live.
and I hope that you have faith in me too.