won't you hug me tight and dream with me.
today's the first monday of the term break.
didn't have much to do but still had a great day anyways :)
I stayed at home the whole day, surfed the net, finish watching my anime series and made salad for my baby.
and I went out only to slack with my boyfriend and bros, and smoked like a train.
cus we went veggie shopping a few days back and bought a lot of yummy juicy vegetables.
I skipped gym session today because I was too lazy.
so knighty and winkeng went ahead.
I haven't watch movie for like 2 weeks? feels like damn long ago since I last watched a movie!
so I got to watch one tomorrow. else, I won't be able to hold the title of a movie junkie anymore.
alright.
since my baby is already sleeping, I should join him already.
good night!