SCREAM. you know you want to.
I spend the whole day doing my assignment yesterday.
and finished everything only at 6am this morning.
the amount of stress that I faced was too much.
my eyes felt like they were going to pop.
after completing my assignment, I went to sleep and woke up at 7.30 for school.
fuck. imagine going to school at 10-12 and doing assignment till 6am and waking up an hour later for yet another day of school.
today was boring.
life-less.
fuck.
I'm so fucking bored.
and I'm sooooooo fucking tired.
fucking sian.
I spend the whole day doing my assignment yesterday.
and finished everything only at 6am this morning.
the amount of stress that I faced was too much.
my eyes felt like they were going to pop.
after completing my assignment, I went to sleep and woke up at 7.30 for school.
fuck. imagine going to school at 10-12 and doing assignment till 6am and waking up an hour later for yet another day of school.
today was boring.
life-less.
fuck.
I'm so fucking bored.
and I'm sooooooo fucking tired.
fucking sian.