I'll be there..
wherever you may be.


its been long since I blogged, comment allez-vous?
I've been busy with many things.
and I've been spending alot of money.
the xin wang hk kitchen is THE place to chill out at now.
I love it, love it, love it. and that's why I'm there almost everyday.
wherever you may be.
I've been busy with many things.
and I've been spending alot of money.
the xin wang hk kitchen is THE place to chill out at now.
I love it, love it, love it. and that's why I'm there almost everyday.
brandon gave the bros and I a dinner treat at a japanese restaurant. it was good.
I guess I've really been gone for too long, lost touch.. I seem to have lost the (blog)skill.
I can't generate things to say...
maybe because its late now -3:46am.
maybe because I don't like to blog nymore.
bonne nuit.
I guess I've really been gone for too long, lost touch.. I seem to have lost the (blog)skill.
I can't generate things to say...
maybe because its late now -3:46am.
maybe because I don't like to blog nymore.
bonne nuit.