lets start a revolution.
school has been a total bitch.
I've officially mutated into a panic-freak.
assignments, assignment.. tell me, should you fuck off already?
regardless of how angry I am at the school or the assignments,
I've decided that I should just give my best.
well, actually I decided on this long ago.
not that I had a choice.
the week starts again tomorrow.
the thought of it gives me the creeps.
I'm so so so so so x10000000 tired.
time for shower.
bon nuit.
school has been a total bitch.I've officially mutated into a panic-freak.
assignments, assignment.. tell me, should you fuck off already?
regardless of how angry I am at the school or the assignments,
I've decided that I should just give my best.
well, actually I decided on this long ago.
not that I had a choice.
the week starts again tomorrow.
the thought of it gives me the creeps.
I'm so so so so so x10000000 tired.
time for shower.
bon nuit.