If I said "I love you"




been so long, this blog feels forsaken.
I've been busy and I'm busier now because the exams are around the corner.
I've also been partying quite a bit.
met up with my long-time best friend and had a great time together.
when we get together, we behave like we were still kids in secondary school.
time flies, we're 20 and its been 7 years since we've known each other.
I'm going out in awhile to meet up with my classmates to do our revision together.
and I really want to make this fruitful.
I should get going and prepare.
maybe I should take a mini nap before going, I don't wanna feel sleepy.
its a major challenge to NOT feel sleepy.
okay, time to stop.
I promise I'll blog more soon.
au revoir.

been so long, this blog feels forsaken.I've been busy and I'm busier now because the exams are around the corner.
I've also been partying quite a bit.
met up with my long-time best friend and had a great time together.
when we get together, we behave like we were still kids in secondary school.
time flies, we're 20 and its been 7 years since we've known each other.
I'm going out in awhile to meet up with my classmates to do our revision together.
and I really want to make this fruitful.
I should get going and prepare.
maybe I should take a mini nap before going, I don't wanna feel sleepy.
its a major challenge to NOT feel sleepy.
okay, time to stop.
I promise I'll blog more soon.
au revoir.