the past
it was hard for the past two weeks or so.
weeks after weeks of submissions,
I almost had no time left to prepare.
blame it on bad time-management or
blame it on me for procrastinating all the time.
but, I did do my best. I DID. although I could have done more..
I finally made myself a good meal.
no msg.
:)
the present
I just got home from watching Ratatouille.
and I feel that this' movie is awesome.
my eyes feel sooooooooooo dry, I need to get my contacts out.
let the eyes breeeeaaatttthhheeeee~
my nails are not yellow anymore.
the future
paint my nails(?).
supp paper (wtf, tabarnak! non, merci.).
get at least 15 hours of sleep in one night.
swim. jog. eat more.
dye my hair.
pierce somewhere... where?
get a job.
most importantly,
I'm going to krabi in 3 days. THREE DAYS.
I'll be there and maybe phuket for seven days.
yes, I promise more entries next time.
more pictures, if there are entries.
if I get inspired, that is ;)
present
I'mma go take a shower now.
bonne nuit.good night.wan an.oyasumi.
it was hard for the past two weeks or so.
weeks after weeks of submissions,
I almost had no time left to prepare.
blame it on bad time-management or
blame it on me for procrastinating all the time.
but, I did do my best. I DID. although I could have done more..
I finally made myself a good meal.
no msg.
:)
the present
I just got home from watching Ratatouille.
and I feel that this' movie is awesome.
my eyes feel sooooooooooo dry, I need to get my contacts out.
let the eyes breeeeaaatttthhheeeee~
my nails are not yellow anymore.
the future
paint my nails(?).
supp paper (wtf, tabarnak! non, merci.).
get at least 15 hours of sleep in one night.
swim. jog. eat more.
dye my hair.
pierce somewhere... where?
get a job.
most importantly,
I'm going to krabi in 3 days. THREE DAYS.
I'll be there and maybe phuket for seven days.
yes, I promise more entries next time.
more pictures, if there are entries.
if I get inspired, that is ;)
present
I'mma go take a shower now.
bonne nuit.good night.wan an.oyasumi.